Affringues

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
63°
50°
60°

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 5 PMShowers54°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%63°50°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%61°48°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%61°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%65°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°45°Mostly sunny today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:53 AM7:28 PM

Map