Saussemesnil

France
ShowersShowers
71°
61°
64°

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMFair60°
  • 12 AMFair60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%71°61°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to WNW at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°56°Mostly sunny today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°59°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to WNW at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:15 AM8:58 PM

Map