Hemevez

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
67°
59°
60°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy60°
  • 9 AMCloudy63°
  • 10 AMCloudy64°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMCloudy67°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 7 PMBlustery65°
  • 8 PMCloudy65°
  • 9 PMCloudy64°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy61°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy60°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%67°59°Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%66°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%68°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:33 AM9:50 PM

Map