Caen

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
63°
53°
60°

Forecast

  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 6 PMFair60°
  • 7 PMFair58°
  • 8 PMFair56°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy60°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 95%95%63°53°Scattered showers with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 18 mph (14.5 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°50°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph SSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 18 mph (14.5 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
8:03 AM7:37 PM

Map