Sexey-aux-Forges

France
CloudyCloudy
61°
55°
59°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy60°
  • 1 PMCloudy60°
  • 2 PMShowers59°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 PMFair62°
  • 7 PMFair60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 8 AMSunny49°
  • 9 AMSunny50°
  • 10 AMSunny52°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy55°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%61°55°Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%57°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°39°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    5.84 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:37 AM7:12 PM

Map