Remelfing

France
CloudyCloudy
72°
60°
72°

Forecast

  • 3 PMCloudy72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 8 PMCloudy69°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMCloudy61°
  • 7 AMCloudy61°
  • 8 AMCloudy63°
  • 9 AMCloudy66°
  • 10 AMCloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy69°
  • 12 PMCloudy70°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy76°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%72°60°Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 mph (14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%76°61°Rain today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSW

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 mph (14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:01 AM9:15 PM

Map