Nant-le-Grand

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
61°
56°
57°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PMCloudy61°
  • 1 PMCloudy61°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PMCloudy63°
  • 5 PMCloudy62°
  • 6 PMCloudy62°
  • 7 PMCloudy61°
  • 8 PMCloudy59°
  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy56°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers56°
  • 4 AMShowers56°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 7 AMShowers57°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%61°56°Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%62°55°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%63°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%63°45°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%59°42°Breezy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%61°42°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:38 AM7:15 PM

Map