Longchamps-sur-Aire

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
61°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy63°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PMCloudy62°
  • 5 PMCloudy61°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PMCloudy59°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMCloudy57°
  • 12 AMCloudy56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%61°56°Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°55°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°45°Sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%63°47°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%60°43°Breezy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%61°43°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Saturday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 5%5%63°45°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:40 AM7:17 PM

Map