Lafrimbolle

France
CloudyCloudy
75°
62°
67°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMCloudy70°
  • 2 PMCloudy73°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy66°
  • 1 AMCloudy65°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy63°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMCloudy63°
  • 6 AMCloudy63°
  • 7 AMCloudy65°
  • 8 AMCloudy67°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy71°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%75°62°Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%76°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%78°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%76°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:57 AM9:20 PM

Map