Hangviller

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
74°
63°
72°

Forecast

  • 4 PMShowers73°
  • 5 PMShowers75°
  • 6 PMCloudy75°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMCloudy72°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMCloudy64°
  • 6 AMCloudy64°
  • 7 AMCloudy65°
  • 8 AMCloudy67°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°63°Showers with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds NW.Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%79°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%77°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%77°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Showers with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds NW.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:55 AM9:20 PM

Map