Velieux

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
73°
59°
71°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers72°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 2 PMCloudy74°
  • 3 PMCloudy76°
  • 4 PMCloudy75°
  • 5 PMCloudy69°
  • 6 PMCloudy67°
  • 7 PMShowers67°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PMCloudy64°
  • 11 PMCloudy63°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMFair57°
  • 4 AMClear57°
  • 5 AMClear55°
  • 6 AMClear54°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy70°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%73°59°Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°56°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°57°Sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:40 AM7:37 PM

Map