Nyer

France
FairMostly Sunny
76°
70°
73°

Forecast

  • 8 AMFair73°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 4 PMShowers71°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 6 PMShowers71°
  • 7 PMShowers71°
  • 8 PMShowers70°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMClear69°
  • 1 AMClear71°
  • 2 AMClear70°
  • 3 AMClear70°
  • 4 AMFair69°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMFair68°
  • 7 AMClear67°
  • 8 AMSunny68°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%76°70°Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to WNW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).Night - Clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°67°Sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%84°64°Sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°67°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%86°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to WNW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:12 AM8:26 PM

Map