L'Estrechure

France
CloudyCloudy
69°
54°
54°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PMShowers68°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMCloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy62°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMCloudy59°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%69°54°Scattered showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%67°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°44°Sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:43 AM7:25 PM

Map