Le Vigan

France
CloudyCloudy
69°
58°
58°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy59°
  • 10 AMCloudy61°
  • 11 AMCloudy62°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy60°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%69°58°Scattered showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%68°57°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°44°Sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°46°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%60°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:44 AM7:26 PM

Map