Sermamagny

France
CloudyCloudy
70°
52°
60°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy56°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy58°
  • 6 AMCloudy58°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers59°
  • 2 PMShowers59°
  • 3 PMShowers58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°52°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).Rain with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°54°Showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%61°45°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°40°Sunny today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°44°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°45°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%59°41°Mostly sunny today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%59°40°Mostly sunny today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:32 AM7:11 PM

Map