Plainemont

France
CloudyCloudy
73°
59°
67°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy68°
  • 1 PMCloudy69°
  • 2 PMCloudy71°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 11 PMCloudy64°
  • 12 AMCloudy63°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMCloudy61°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy60°
  • 7 AMCloudy61°
  • 8 AMCloudy64°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AMCloudy70°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%73°59°Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%74°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°57°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%77°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%78°56°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%75°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

28.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    9.07 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:00 AM9:19 PM

Map