Passenans

France
CloudyCloudy
82°
56°
72°

Forecast

  • 10 PMCloudy70°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AMShowers63°
  • 9 AMShowers64°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 10 PMFair60°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%82°56°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%71°61°Thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%79°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph NW

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:15 AM9:10 PM

Map