Les Fontenelles

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
84°
55°
79°

Forecast

  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMCloudy68°
  • 11 PMCloudy66°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 AMShowers61°
  • 7 AMShowers60°
  • 8 AMShowers62°
  • 9 AMShowers65°
  • 10 AMShowers67°
  • 11 AMShowers67°
  • 12 PMScattered Showers67°
  • 1 PMScattered Showers68°
  • 2 PMShowers67°
  • 3 PMShowers69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°55°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Rain with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%72°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%80°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%71°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

27.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM9:05 PM

Map