South Corsica

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
81°
62°
70°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMClear74°
  • 10 PMFair72°
  • 11 PMFair70°
  • 12 AMFair68°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMFair66°
  • 3 AMFair65°
  • 4 AMFair65°
  • 5 AMFair64°
  • 6 AMClear63°
  • 7 AMSunny62°
  • 8 AMSunny68°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%81°62°Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Mostly clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%83°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%82°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°60°Sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°60°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°60°Sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%85°65°Sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°66°Sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%82°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°64°Sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Mostly clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:13 AM8:49 PM

Map