Val-de-Meuse

France
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
66°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 4 PMCloudy65°
  • 5 PMCloudy65°
  • 6 PMCloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PMCloudy59°
  • 10 PMShowers58°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 12 AMShowers57°
  • 1 AMScattered Showers58°
  • 2 AMShowers58°
  • 3 AMScattered Showers58°
  • 4 AMShowers58°
  • 5 AMShowers56°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 8 AMShowers57°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%66°55°Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%62°53°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°40°Sunny today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%63°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%59°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%60°40°Mostly sunny today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SSW

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:36 AM7:14 PM

Map