Semuy

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
60°
53°
56°

Forecast

  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMClear50°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy50°
  • 11 AMCloudy50°
  • 12 PMCloudy52°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy54°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%60°53°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%57°47°Rain today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%62°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:42 AM7:15 PM

Map