Nouzonville

France
ShowersShowers
71°
61°
63°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers63°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AMShowers62°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 3 PMCloudy70°
  • 4 PMCloudy71°
  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMCloudy65°
  • 12 AMCloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMCloudy63°
  • 3 AMCloudy63°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°61°Night - Scattered showers with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%70°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM9:28 PM

Map