Sury-Pres-Lere

France

Forecast

  • 10 AMSunny60°
  • 11 AMSunny65°
  • 12 PMSunny68°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMCloudy70°
  • 3 PMCloudy70°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 5 PMShowers63°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 PMFair53°
  • 11 PMFair52°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 7 AMCloudy47°
  • 8 AMCloudy47°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy52°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°50°Sunny with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:39 AM7:34 PM

Map