Fontenaille

France

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny68°
  • 12 PMFair72°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMCloudy72°
  • 3 PMCloudy72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers62°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMCloudy51°
  • 9 AMCloudy52°
  • 10 AMCloudy54°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°53°Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°52°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:39 AM7:34 PM

Map