Trefumel

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
59°
61°

Forecast

  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMFair85°
  • 4 PMSunny87°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMSunny88°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy63°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°59°Partly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%80°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    4.47 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:18 AM9:00 PM

Map