Senven-Lehart

France
ShowersShowers
70°
58°
68°

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 8 PMShowers67°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy60°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy61°
  • 4 AMCloudy62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy79°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°58°Night - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%75°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%71°57°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:20 AM9:06 PM

Map