Plouezec

France

Forecast

  • 12 PMBlustery64°
  • 1 PMCloudy66°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMCloudy56°
  • 2 AMCloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy55°
  • 4 AMCloudy55°
  • 5 AMCloudy55°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMFair55°
  • 10 AMFair57°
  • 11 AMSunny60°
  • 12 PMFair62°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%67°55°Cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%65°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Blustery
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
8:11 AM7:52 PM

Map