Bono

France
ShowersShowers
68°
44°
54°

Forecast

  • 12 AMShowers54°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 PMBlustery62°
  • 2 PMBlustery64°
  • 3 PMBlustery63°
  • 4 PMBlustery64°
  • 5 PMBlustery63°
  • 6 PMBlustery62°
  • 7 PMBlustery60°
  • 8 PMFair57°
  • 9 PMFair52°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy49°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°44°Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to W at 7 to 20 mph (11.3 to 32.2 kph).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%64°47°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°44°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.52 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to W at 7 to 20 mph (11.3 to 32.2 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
8:12 AM7:50 PM

Map