Tamnies

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
92°
63°
77°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%92°63°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%74°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°58°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%79°56°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%81°58°Mostly sunny today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°59°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:38 AM9:21 PM

Map