Rimbachzell

France
CloudyCloudy
81°
61°
71°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy73°
  • 1 PMCloudy74°
  • 2 PMCloudy73°
  • 3 PMShowers72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 7 PMShowers75°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMShowers70°
  • 10 PMShowers66°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AMCloudy71°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%81°61°Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%78°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%81°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%84°62°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%84°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%83°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:58 AM9:16 PM

Map