Mundolsheim

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
70°
53°
60°

Forecast

  • 2 AMCloudy59°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMFair70°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 7 PMFair66°
  • 8 PMFair62°
  • 9 PMFair59°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°53°Night - Rain with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%74°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Rain with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:25 AM7:13 PM

Map