Oulu Province

Finland
CloudyCloudy
54°
48°
52°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy52°
  • 11 AMCloudy52°
  • 12 PMCloudy53°
  • 1 PMCloudy53°
  • 2 PMCloudy54°
  • 3 PMCloudy54°
  • 4 PMCloudy54°
  • 5 PMCloudy54°
  • 6 PMShowers53°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers51°
  • 9 PMShowers50°
  • 10 PMShowers50°
  • 11 PMShowers50°
  • 12 AMShowers49°
  • 1 AMShowers49°
  • 2 AMShowers50°
  • 3 AMShowers49°
  • 4 AMShowers49°
  • 5 AMShowers49°
  • 6 AMShowers49°
  • 7 AMShowers48°
  • 8 AMShowers48°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°48°Cloudy with light rain developing this afternoon. High 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%52°46°Occasional light rain. High 52F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%51°41°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 41F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°39°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°35°Partly cloudy skies. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°32°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%44°32°Partly cloudy. High 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°36°Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°35°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°36°Overcast. High 46F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 80%80%
Precipitation: 95%95%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with light rain developing this afternoon. High 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:12 AM6:49 PM

Map