Uusisalmi

Finland
FoggyFog
67°
53°
59°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers61°
  • 1 PMShowers62°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PMShowers63°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PMShowers67°
  • 6 PMShowers67°
  • 7 PMShowers65°
  • 8 PMShowers65°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AMFair61°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%67°53°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%68°52°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to fair skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°53°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°51°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%64°49°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%62°48°Thunderstorms likely. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening followed by a few lingering showers overnight. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%63°48°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°51°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°51°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Foggy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    0.81 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Overcast with rain showers at times. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
3:21 AM11:27 PM

Map