Viwa Island

Fiji

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny79°
  • 12 PMSunny78°
  • 1 PMSunny78°
  • 2 PMSunny77°
  • 3 PMSunny78°
  • 4 PMSunny78°
  • 5 PMSunny79°
  • 6 PMSunny78°
  • 7 PMClear78°
  • 8 PMClear78°
  • 9 PMClear77°
  • 10 PMFair77°
  • 11 PMFair77°
  • 12 AMFair77°
  • 1 AMFair77°
  • 2 AMFair77°
  • 3 AMFair77°
  • 4 AMClear77°
  • 5 AMClear77°
  • 6 AMClear77°
  • 7 AMSunny76°
  • 8 AMSunny76°
  • 9 AMSunny77°
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°75°Plentiful sunshine. High near 80F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Generally clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°75°Sunny. Becoming windy late. High 79F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°75°Sunny. High 79F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low near 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%79°74°Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°72°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 78F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°71°Sunny skies. High 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°72°A mainly sunny sky. High 78F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°72°Mostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°72°Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    7 (High)

Today - Plentiful sunshine. High near 80F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Generally clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:21 AM6:03 PM

Map