Matuku Island

Fiji
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 11 AMWindy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMShowers77°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMFair76°
  • 6 AMFair76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%78°74°Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Some clouds. Low 74F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°75°Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%78°74°Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°73°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 73F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°72°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°73°Partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%77°74°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 77F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°73°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 78F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 73F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%78°73°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 74F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:30 AM5:44 PM

Map