Jijiga

Ethiopia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
60°
63°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PMShowers77°
  • 1 PMShowers77°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 AMFair65°
  • 2 AMClear64°
  • 3 AMClear63°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°60°Rain showers this morning with numerous thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°60°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°61°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%79°60°Partly cloudy. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°59°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%77°60°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°61°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°59°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 69%69%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers this morning with numerous thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:57 AM6:02 PM

Map