Gore

Ethiopia

Forecast

  • 3 AMShowers57°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers56°
  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
  • 9 AMShowers59°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms65°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers59°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers59°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers59°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%68°57°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°56°Thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°56°Thunderstorms. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°56°Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°57°Thunderstorms likely. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°56°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%71°56°Thunderstorms likely. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%68°57°Thunderstorms likely. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%68°57°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%70°56°Showers and thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 90%90%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    1.24 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:29 AM6:59 PM

Map