Luba

Equatorial Guinea
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
82°
72°
81°

Forecast

  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 4 PMShowers81°
  • 5 PMShowers79°
  • 6 PMShowers77°
  • 7 PMShowers76°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms81°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%82°72°Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°73°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%83°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°72°Thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°74°Showers and thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°74°Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 84%84%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    1.18 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:13 AM6:17 PM

Map