Leeds

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
68°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 AMCloudy62°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PMCloudy65°
  • 2 PMCloudy67°
  • 3 PMCloudy68°
  • 4 PMCloudy68°
  • 5 PMCloudy66°
  • 6 PMCloudy66°
  • 7 PMCloudy65°
  • 8 PMCloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy61°
  • 12 AMCloudy61°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 6 AMShowers59°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%68°55°Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%69°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%65°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°58°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    8.14 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:13 AM9:11 PM

Map