Rowley Regis

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
56°
48°
50°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy50°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 9 AMShowers51°
  • 10 AMShowers53°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMShowers55°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 8 PMCloudy56°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMCloudy55°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy55°
  • 2 AMCloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy56°
  • 4 AMCloudy56°
  • 5 AMCloudy56°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMCloudy56°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%56°48°Showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 15%15%62°52°Breezy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    4.60 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:04 AM6:53 PM

Map