Rowlands Gill

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
56°
42°
51°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy52°
  • 12 PMCloudy54°
  • 1 PMCloudy55°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 6 PMCloudy54°
  • 7 PMCloudy53°
  • 8 PMCloudy51°
  • 9 PMCloudy51°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 12 AMCloudy49°
  • 1 AMCloudy49°
  • 2 AMCloudy50°
  • 3 AMCloudy50°
  • 4 AMCloudy50°
  • 5 AMCloudy51°
  • 6 AMCloudy52°
  • 7 AMCloudy52°
  • 8 AMCloudy53°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMCloudy56°
  • 11 AMCloudy58°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%56°42°Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 5%5%61°51°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%57°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%58°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%61°51°Rain today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.08 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:03 AM6:51 PM

Map