Doncaster

United Kingdom
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
64°
54°
57°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMCloudy60°
  • 10 AMCloudy62°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PMShowers63°
  • 3 PMScattered Showers62°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
  • 5 PMShowers62°
  • 6 PMCloudy62°
  • 7 PMCloudy63°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy60°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%64°54°Cloudy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.82 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:16 AM9:05 PM

Map