Watchet

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
71°
58°
65°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy65°
  • 8 PMCloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy61°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy65°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°58°Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%79°57°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:16 AM8:13 PM

Map