Templecombe

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
68°
49°
62°

Forecast

  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy62°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMShowers61°
  • 3 AMShowers60°
  • 4 AMShowers59°
  • 5 AMShowers58°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMCloudy57°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 4 PMFair59°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMFair55°
  • 8 PMFair53°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 11 PMCloudy50°
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°49°Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%62°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°50°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 10%10%62°54°Breezy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%60°52°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 15%15%60°53°Breezy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:59 AM6:57 PM

Map