Dawley

United Kingdom
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
68°
58°
58°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 PMCloudy62°
  • 9 PMCloudy61°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy54°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%68°58°Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.46 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM8:04 PM

Map