Bridgnorth

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
69°
51°
61°

Forecast

  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 PMShowers65°
  • 1 PMCloudy63°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMFair63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMCloudy58°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy58°
  • 5 AMCloudy58°
  • 6 AMCloudy58°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy61°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy62°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%69°51°Scattered showers with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%66°56°Rain today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%66°53°Rain today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%70°61°Rain today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:26 AM9:06 PM

Map