Haltwhistle

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
66°
56°
61°

Forecast

  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMCloudy59°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%66°56°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%60°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%60°55°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%65°54°Showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%64°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%62°52°Rain today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%62°50°Rain today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%64°52°Rain today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    9.26 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:10 AM9:24 PM

Map