Corby

United Kingdom
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
73°
53°
73°

Forecast

  • 5 PMShowers71°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 10 PMCloudy60°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AMCloudy59°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy61°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 2 PMCloudy69°
  • 3 PMCloudy70°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy72°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°53°Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%71°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM7:59 PM

Map