Fylingdales

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
66°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 1 AMCloudy57°
  • 2 AMCloudy57°
  • 3 AMCloudy57°
  • 4 AMCloudy57°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 AMShowers58°
  • 8 AMShowers59°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 3 PMCloudy62°
  • 4 PMCloudy62°
  • 5 PMCloudy61°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 9 PMCloudy59°
  • 10 PMCloudy59°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°56°Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°55°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%64°55°Thunderstorms today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%68°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%64°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.88 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:58 AM8:09 PM

Map