Loughborough

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
70°
57°
67°

Forecast

  • 2 PMCloudy68°
  • 3 PMCloudy68°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy59°
  • 1 AMCloudy59°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%70°57°Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to W at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%73°52°Mostly sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to W at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:11 AM7:59 PM

Map